Translate

Friday 6 April 2012

More Perspective Drawings

Over the Easter break I have been marking more of my Yr. 7 students one an two point perspective drawings. I am very proud of them with the outcomes they are producing. I am posting a couple more pictures here to share. I am really looking forward to seeing their larger final pieces.
This is the link to the step by step follow along power point presentation I use to teach two point perspective if you are interested. http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Two-Point-Perspective-draw-along-power-point

1 comment:

  1. I love to paint and draw and make stuff.....NOT that I'm good at it at all! Your blog might just be a little "class" for me!! Great info. and I like what I see. I saw your thread in the tpt forum---and i read your profile on this blog...MAN---why didn't i major in that. I like teaching English, but as much as I like to paint, etc. I would LOVE middle/high school art. My best friend teaches 7th/8th art and LOVES it. I find myself wishing I could switch spots w/ her OFTEN!
    I'll be tuning in....lol, even if it's to selfishly benefit myself/hobbies for the most part!!! :)
    Thanks,

    Ann Marie Smith @ Innovative Connections

    ReplyDelete