Translate

Wednesday 28 March 2012

My first post

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post. I've decided to start writing a blog for two reasons. One to promote my website with free and paid art teaching resources that I use in my lessons. Secondly, to discuss and share teaching practises and experiences from the classroom.
That's my purpose so for this blog.
Now a little about me. This is my third year teaching art at the secondary school level (ages 11-18). I thoroughly enjoy it. Even though the hours are long and often creep into my personal life I still would not trade teaching for another career. Some of my hobbies include; volleyball, ice hockey, fishing and fishing.
I'm currently working on my Masters in education. Although some of the research has been quite intense, I'm seeing significant change for the better in my teaching. I'll be sharing some of these insights throughout this blog. I'd appreciate any feedback or advice.
I'm also looking for new followers. If teaching is something you are interested in please follow me.
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment